Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

16 August 2010

Punch Dialogs and One Liners V

Sri MGR Year 93, 16th August Monday

 

Two months back I was asking MGR Devotee Sailesh Basu and others to give suggestions for the Punch dialogs video, mostly they told about including videos and other images relating to the movie. I tried all and was looking to do even better. Last month I got a chance of trying an animation software. As I do not have any basic knowledge of animation I tried, the animation part comes to 54 seconds but a novice like me it took 25 days to complete and making many mistakes. Next time I will be doing it much faster, sorry for the delay in uploading Punch dialogs.

mgr_people

Click here to watch the Punch dialog from the movie Nam Nadu…

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts