Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

05 February 2021

KP Ramakrishnan - MGR Body Guard

 Sri MGR Year 104, 5th February, Friday

Myself and srimgr.com team expresses our sincere condolences to Mr. K.P.Ramakrishnan's family. MGR fans have lost one great soul, one of MGR's bodyguards, stunt double, and stunt director Mr.K.P.Ramakrishnan. 

I met him twice, the first time was 31st July 2015 and 2nd time 7th September 2019. The first time I spent nearly 3 hours but the second time it was over 4.5 hours. Mr.K.P.Ramakrishnan's simplicity was one that caught my attention, he was a very humble person.

Below are some of the images I like to share.


Mr.K.P.Ramakrishnan in his private room.


A meeting to be cherished in my life


Mr.Govindaraj, his elder son who has given me an opportunity to meet him privately


MGR Devotee Venkat


Mr.K.P.Ramakrishnan sir presenting his book to me


My article about the first meet. 

My article about the second meet.


M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts