Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

27 July 2020

New Kindle E-Book மக்கள் திலகத்தின் திரைப்பட பட்டியல்

Sri MGR Year 103rd, 27th July, Monday


I have been writing a 200 page new Tamil book on our beloved Leader Puratchi Thalaivar MGR. I have already published 6 books through Amazon Direct Publishing. Of that two are in Tamil. 


The book cover for "Makkal Thilagathin Thiraipada Patiyal"

I had a doubt about the font support in Kindle and I came to know that my Tamil font no more supported in their publication. I have to rework the whole manuscript from the start. I just published a small book on the list of MGR movies with date wise titled "Makkal Thilagathin Thiraipada Patiyal" or "மக்கள் திலகத்தின் திரைப்பட பட்டியல்". I won't recommend downloading this book as there is very less information. 

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts