Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

27 November 2016

Headlines Yesterday

Sri MGR Year 99, 27th November, Sunday

My father’s friend, an octogenarian is a hardcore Puratchi Thalaivar fan. Earlier he had lot of newspaper collections which I had seen in my school days. I visited him couple of months back and he showed me some of the newspaper headlines of those days. Unfortunately the time had spoiled the treasure.

2nd_term

I choosen two news headlines from yesteryear to share in our blog. One, MGR swearing in for the second time. Another the 3rd time, ADMK MLA’s selecting our beloved Leader.

3rd_term

The scanned images are in lower resolution. Both are from Anna Newspaper. Anybody having the first time swearing in headline please forward the copy.

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts