Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

08 December 2007

Real Action Hero

I have seen Adimai Penn several times but when I looked at this scene, it was something different.



Then I took the clip and watched frame by frame I came to know that this was not done in a Set it is an outdoor scene. Watch closely MGR was climbing the rock and that place is 20 feet from the Falls no rope, no stunt double, the rocks are mossy. MGR was 51 years when he
did this.

MGR is the Real Action Hero. I feel that no Indian Actor of his age will do this kind of stunt in any Indian Movie.



The Ad for Adimai Penna and Nadodi Mannan from Daily Thanthi Chennai Edition. Forwarded by Yukesh Babu, MGR Devotee.

No comments:

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts