Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

22 September 2010

MGR’s Fifth Finger

Sri MGR Year 93, 22nd September, Wednesday

 

Every Actor in the World have their respective Fan Magazine during their career, our Puratchi Thalaivar had and still has Fan Magazines not one but four in current circulation.

 

cover1      pg

 

And now this September Kalaiventhan MGR Bakthargal Trust have published MGR Fan Magazine that is the MGR’s Fifth Finger. We wish them all success.

The other Magazine are:

1 Urimaikural MGR – Editor B.S.Raju

2 Ithayakani – Editor - Vijayan

3 Nalai Namathey – Editor – Professor Selvakumar

4 Endrendrum MGR – Editor P.T.Selvakumar

5 Vazhum Kalaiventhan – Editor Kalaimani

 

MGR Song in English:

… I also plan to do a song on The Legendary Person who I always admire Thiru Puratchi Thalaivar M.G.Ramachandran my grandfather (a hard rock song that will chronicle his life) like I have done for Barack Obama. I will be doing early next year and I planning to have in both English and Tamil.

Click here…

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts