Sri MGR Year 96, 31st May, Friday
Sathya Movies Rickshawkaran celebrated its 42nd year on 29.5.2013. The movie which fetched MGR the best actor award for the year 1971. MGR is the first Tamil Actor to receive the National honour.
A special edition was published by Thiraiulagam for Rickshawkaran.
One philosophical song:
50 days collection of Rickshawkaran. Box office collection of 39 centres are given.
The Famous fight scene
A different fight scene from MGR movie. 80 percent of the fight scene is done without getting down from the cycle rickshaw and the remaining 20 percent as usual fight, and after thrashing them MGR does a turn with the cycle rickshaw and with a majestic look, wow great performance.
And one duet song:
Above is the 100 days ad given in Tamil Newspaper.
The movie crossed 100 days in 12 theaters they are:
1. Devi Paradise (Chennai City)
2. Sri Krishna (Chennai City)
3. Saravana (Chennai City)
4. New Cinema (Madurai)
5. Raja (Coimbatore)
6. Alankar (Salem)
7. Palace (Trichy)
8. Lakshmi (Thirunelveli)
9. Krishna (Erode)
12. Diamond (Kumbakonam)
The images were provided by Olikirathu Urimaikural Editor B.S.Raju and the videos are all uploaded by the individuals in youtube site.